This highly interactive workshop uses MBTI®
Type to help individuals leverage the power of emotional intelligence to improve relationships and gain success in their personal and professional lives.
Download the PDF Course Outline.
- Understand the interpersonal and intrapersonal capabilities that constitute Emotional Intelligence
- Understand how psychological type links to Emotional Intelligence
- Explore what Emotional Intelligence is and how you can develop it
- Understand how Emotional Intelligence plays a pivotal part in our ability to lead and inspire others
StressLess Learning works in partnership with clients to customise and refine all course content and duration to suit both organisational goals and individual learners requirements.
All course outlines are therefore to be used as a guide only.
½ day or full day
Anyone who wants to better understand emotional intelligence and how their own personality preferences impact on the way we communicate, manage conflict and lead and inspire others.
Emotional Intelligence Course Overview
Emotional intelligence (EQ) is a term used to describe an individual’s ability to control their own impulses, show empathy and persist in the face of obstacles with resilience and flexibility. Developing EQ can enhance leadership ability, enrich relationships and extend influence.
EQ is shown to contribute more to success than IQ or subject matter expertise. How well developed is your emotional intelligence and that of your team or leaders? How do you “show up” when you engage the world around you? Emotional intelligence includes behaviours such as self-confidence, assertiveness, empathy and flexibility — all behaviours that can be developed.
instrument enables personal transformation by giving people a powerful tool for improving how they communicate, learn, work and play. It also provides a common language for appreciating and understanding interpersonal differences.
Our experienced MBTI®
practitioner, Jo Fraser, will take participants through a fun, informative and interactive 1/2 day or full day workshop where they will understand how:
- to identify their own MBTI® “best fit” personality type
- To identify all 16 MBTI® personality types
- They prefer to focus their attention and get energy (Extraversion/Introversion)
- They prefer to take in information (Sensing/iNtuition)
- They prefer to make decisions (Thinking/Feeling)
- They prefer to organise and run their own life and engage with the external world (Judging/Perceiving)
- Emotional intelligence plays a pivotal part in our ability to lead and inspire others
- To recognise how stress affects our type and how that plays out in our personal and professional lives
- As leaders they prefer to communicate and how to maximise communication effectiveness of others
As part of our MBTI®
workshops all participants are required to complete an MBTI®
instrument prior to the workshop. Reports will be distributed to participants prior to the workshop. Results are confidential.