MBTI Team Building Workshop Overview
Collaborate more effectively by understanding yourself and others better and learn to appreciate and respect differing personality preference types in our fun and informative MBTI team building workshop.
StressLess Learning works in partnership with clients to customise and refine all course content and duration to suit both organisational goals and individual learners requirements.
All course outlines are therefore to be used as a guide only.
½ day or full day
Anyone who wants to better understand their own personality preferences and other personality types and how those preferences impact on the way we communicate, work, love and learn.
MBTI Course Overview
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) instrument is the most well known and trusted personality assessment tool available today.
For over 70 years, the MBTI® instrument has helped millions of individuals and organisations throughout the world gain awareness about themselves and how they interact with others.
The MBTI® instrument enables personal transformation by giving people a powerful tool for improving how they communicate, learn, work and play. It also provides a common language for appreciating and understanding interpersonal differences.
Our experienced MBTI® practitioner, Jo Fraser, will take participants through a fun, informative and interactive 1/2 day or full day workshop where they will understand how:
- to identify their own MBTI® “best fit” personality type
- To identify all 16 MBTI® personality types
- They prefer to focus their attention and get energy (Extraversion/Introversion)
- They prefer to take in information (Sensing/iNtuition
- They prefer to make decisions (Thinking/Feeling)
- They prefer to organise and run their own life and engage with the external world (Judging/Perceiving)
- To recognise how stress affects our type and how that plays out in our personal and professional lives
As part of our MBTI® workshops all participants are required to complete an MBTI® instrument prior to the workshop. Reports will be distributed to participants prior to the workshop. Results are confidential.