What is SharePoint?
Microsoft SharePoint is used to manage and share content, knowledge and applications for seamless collaboration across teams and the organisation.
Use your SharePoint site as a secure document management platform to store, collaborate and access your information from any device.
Our SharePoint Site Members training is for members who need to know how to contribute to SharePoint Online sites and collaborate with their teams. The more advanced Site Managers course is for those who need to create and manage Microsoft SharePoint sites, manage access controls, permissions and security and configure apps.
Our facilitator led courses are delivered in Melbourne and across regional Victoria. We are also delivering all SharePoint courses remotely in this time of COVID 19.
SharePoint Site Members
- This SharePoint course will equip participants with the skills and knowledge to navigate and contribute to SharePoint online sites.
- Navigate the SharePoint interface
- Work with Lists and Libraries
- Understand document management
- Work with One Drive
- Understand Office 365 Social Collaboration
- Work with Intranet Sites
SharePoint Site Managers
- This advanced SharePoint course is designed to provide the skills needed to create and manage all aspects of SharePoint online sites.
- Create SharePoint Sites
- Understand permissions in SharePoint
- Create SharePoint Lists and Libraries
- Understand content types and metadata
- Customise a SharePoint Site
- Understand Site Administration
Other Melbourne Microsoft Training Courses
Microsoft Access training courses Melbourne
Microsoft Excel training courses Melbourne
Microsoft Outlook training courses Melbourne
Microsoft PowerPoint training courses Melbourne
Microsoft Project training courses Melbourne
Microsoft Teams training courses Melbourne
Microsoft Word training courses Melbourne