Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®)
What is the Myers Briggs Team Building instrument?
The Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®) instrument has helped millions of individuals around the world gain valuable self awareness and personal insights about themselves and how they interact with others. The MBTI® instrument enables personal transformation by giving us a powerful tool for improving how we prefer to communicate, work, learn and play.
The MBTI® can be used to enhance leadership and team effectiveness, improve communication, change management and conflict resolution. Our experienced MBTI® practitioner, Jo Fraser, will take articipants through a fun, informative and interactive 1/2 day workshop where you will learn how:
- to identify their own MBTI® “best fit” personality type
- They prefer to focus their attention and get energy (Extraversion/Introversion)
- They prefer to take in information (Sensing/iNtuition
- They prefer to make decisions (Thinking/Feeling)
- They prefer to organise and run their own life and engage with the external world (Judging/Perceiving)