Microsoft Office Courses Melbourne
We have Microsoft Office Courses to suit all your training needs!
Do you need to improve your skills in the Microsoft Office suite or Office 365? We have beginner to advanced Microsoft courses in the full Microsoft Office suite including: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Access, SharePoint and Teams.
All of our face to face Microsoft courses are delivered by certified Microsoft experts in Melbourne and across regional Victoria. We are also delivering all Microsoft Office courses in an online format in this time of COVID 19. So even if you are working from home, you can still upgrade your computer skills from the comfort of your own lounge-room, ahem, we mean office.
All courses now offered online
- We have Microsoft Access courses that are suited for all levels, from beginner to advanced. So if you are new to Access and need to create or manage an existing database, or if you are an advanced Access user who needs to learn more about relationship databases, we have a course for you.
- We have Excel courses that are suited for all levels, regardless if you are new to Excel, or if you a more advanced user who has been using Excel for years and need to learn some of the more complex functions. Beginner to advanced courses available.
- This course is designed for those who need to know how to use Microsoft Outlook for email, calendar, contacts and tasks. Improve your efficiency with Microsoft Outlook.
Improve collaboration by assigning and accepting tasks, sharing mailboxes, calendars, contacts and notes with colleagues and team members within your organisation.
- Attend one of our customised Microsoft PowerPoint training courses and learn how to design professional impactful slides with the help of PowerPoint Designer and Ideas. We have Microsoft PowerPoint courses that are suited for all levels, from beginner to advanced.
- Do you need to manage projects more efficiently? Are your existing projects delivering on time and on budget? We have MS Project training courses that are suited for all levels, regardless if you are new to managing projects, or if you a more advanced user who has been using Microsoft Project for years and need to learn some of the more advanced functions.
- Our SharePoint Site Members training is for members who need to know how to contribute to SharePoint Online sites and collaborate with their teams. The more advanced Site Managers course is for those who need to create and manage Microsoft SharePoint sites, manage access controls, permissions and security and configure apps.
- Learn how to create and manage teams and channels. Chat with your team members, turn on language translation. Create and share files and channels.
Learn how to transition from chat to a call for deeper collaboration. Manage calendar invites, join meetings directly in Teams, and use chat with audio and video.
Learn how to integrate Teams with Microsoft SharePoint. Understand the Teams Library. And learn how to delete a Team within SharePoint.
- Use Microsoft Word to create professional looking documentation including letters, reports, and newsletters. Microsoft Word can even be used to transform documents to webpages. We have MS Word courses that are suited for all levels, regardless if you are new to Word and word processing, or if you a more advanced user who has been using Word and need to learn some of the more complex functions such as mail merge, forms, macros and master documents.