MS Word Training Melbourne
Our facilitator led courses are delivered in Melbourne and across regional Victoria.
We are also delivering all MS Word courses in an online format in this time of COVID 19. Working from home? Not a problem.
- This course is aimed at beginners who need to know how to use Microsoft Word. Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to create, edit, format, proof read, save and print.
- Understand the Word interface
- Create and save a new document
- Edit a document
- Format a document
- Insert a table into a document
- Use proof reading tools
- Create more complex documents in MS Word. Create, edit and format documents, create a mail merge, insert headers and footers and use Quick Parts and Building Blocks.
- Use advanced font and paragraph formatting
- Understand and work with Page Layout
- Use Headers and Footers
- Understand and use Section Breaks
- Create a mail merge
- Use Quick Parts and Building Blocks
- Learn how to work with long documents using section breaks and different headers and footers, use advanced table functions, record and edit macros and create your own templates.
- Use and create custom Styles
- Insert Table of Contents and Index
- Work with and design Advanced Tables
- Create custom Forms
- Create and modify Templates
- Understand and use Macros
Other Melbourne Microsoft Training Courses
Microsoft Access training courses Melbourne
Microsoft Excel training courses Melbourne
Microsoft Outlook training courses Melbourne
Microsoft PowerPoint training courses Melbourne
Microsoft Project training courses Melbourne
Microsoft SharePoint training courses Melbourne
Microsoft Teams training courses Melbourne