Keynote OutlineContinuing on from our many popular professional development training programs, we offer bite sized StressLess™ keynote presentations on a range of business and lifestyle topics. Ever get that feeling that life is passing you by? That you never have any time to do the things you really want to do? Think writing a list will help, think again. Learn the real way to succeed at prioritising.
If the ladder is not leaning against the right wall, every step we take just gets us to the wrong place faster Stephen CoveyDownload the PDF Keynote Outline.
Keynote duration1 hour
How to Prioritise presentation context
- Ever get that feeling that you are constantly putting out spot fires without being able to find a way to stop them occurring in the first place?
- Prioritising is about knowing which tasks to do (if at all) in which order.
- Being able to correctly prioritise allows us to achieve more of our personal and career goals, get more done and finish tasks on time while being less stressed in the process.
Keynote presentation objectives
- Learn how to prioritise correctly to be more efficient and productive.
- Ian Fraser will lead you through a fun and interactive presentation designed to impart important messages on setting priorities as well as setting and achieving your goals.
- Work through real world examples of competing priorities and learn three different priority setting techniques that will help you for the rest of your life.
- The How to Prioritise – keynote presentation explores the differences and relationship between urgency and importance and why many people fall into the trap of prioritising for the short term rather than the long term.